GISCAD Limited is the Caribbean’s leading provider of geospatial, engineering design software solutions, fleet management and GPS tracking solutions in both the Public and Private Sector markets. GISCAD maintains access to leading solutions, ongoing research, and development; a highly skilled and creative technical support team; a strong sales and marketing team; and a corporate reputation for the highest quality and innovation.
Founded In 2003
A Strategic Approach
GISCAD’s business approach is defined by our strategic plan. A strategic plan that differentiates us as an organization from others in the marketplace, by the way in which we provide products and services with distinctive qualities valued by customers. GISCAD maintains its position at the top because we set ourselves apart from the competition.
Data Capture Services, Software Solutions, Application Development, Scanning, GIS Spatial Analysis and Consultancy, Satellite and Remote Sensing Imagery, Automated Vehicle Tracking, Location Systems, Vector Information, Fleet Management, Fuel Management, Mobile Sales Accounting Solutions, GPS & GNSS Equipment & Software Solutions.
Engineering & Construction Software Solutions
Engineering & Construction Software Solutions and 3D Design Rendering.
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Product Design and Manufacturing
- Media and Entertainment
Fleet Management Solutions
Integrated and Scalable Fleet management solutions for all businesses.
Features and Capabilities:
- Automated Vehicle Tracking
- Location Systems
- Fuel Management
- Integrated and scalable Fleet management Software
- Non-invasive hardware options
- Dispatching tools and software
- Customizable reporting capabilities
- IVMS Approved
- Dashboard Analytics
- Route Management
- Service Management
GIS Professional Services
Expertise in Geospatial analysis and mapping.
Features and Capabilities:
- Satellite and Remote Sensing Imagery
- Software Solutions
- Data Capture Services
- GIS Spatial Analysis and Consultancy
- GNSS Equipment & Software Solutions
Meet The Team
Managers And Section Heads
GISCAD & The Community
Map Action Participation
Our Founders, Desmond Dougall and Sudesh Botha are active expert volunteers with Map Action as well as part of the Map Action Chapter.
Map Action works across the Globe to ensure Disaster response teams have access to the maps and data they need whenever they are needed to answer critical questions, such as:
- Which area has been worst affected?
- Where are the most vulnerable people?
- What was the extent of damages done to roadways and communication Networks?
- Where are medical supplies accessible and where are they needed most?
- Since 2003, Map Action has been applying expertise in Geographical information and data to make humanitarian disaster response as effective as possible and saving thousands of lives in the process.
- Desmond and Sudesh continue to partake in disaster response activities, both in country and remotely, which provide live saving maps and data to help deliver the right aid to the places most in need in a timely manner.
The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency is an inter-regional supportive network of independent emergency units throughout the Caribbean region.
The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) provides information, guidance and coordinates resources and services to ensure that you and your family:
- Are prepared in the event of a disaster.
- Know what to do during a disaster.
- Can recover after a disaster
Map Action is a non-governmental organisation that specialises in providing mapping for humanitarian emergencies. MapAction is a registered UK charity. Prince Harry is its Royal Patron.